Re: USB ?

From: Jonathan Buzzard (jonathan@buzzard.org.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 05:10:39 PDT

    <danci@kibla.org> wrote:

    >1. I think that 'Supported scanners' table should get an additional
    >columnt 'Interface', stating what interface the specific devise uses
    >(SCSI, USB, parallel, ...). This would be usefull.
    >
    >2. What USB scanners are suported so far (with patched 2.2.16 kernel
    >for example, don't want to go 2.3 or 2.4-testing yet) and how well is that
    >support?

    Take a look at www.buzzard.org.uk/jonathan/scanners-usb.html for a
    comprehensive list. There is now a link from the SANE web pages
    to this again, but it is not in an obvious place. The obvious
    place being the suppported scanners page.

    JAB.

    --
    Jonathan A. Buzzard                 Email: jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
    Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44(0)1661-832195