Re: Problems with sane-scsi

From: Ben Speirs (igiveup@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 22:48:08 PDT

    Benjamin Hell wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > While playing around, I found that xscanimage crashed
    > whenever I wanted to scan with custom gamma table enabled:
    >
    > sanei_scsi.c:3701: failed assertion 'src_size == cmd_size'
    >
    > [1] + IOT instruction (core dumped) xscanimage
    >
    > Mmmh, appears to be a deja-vu :-)
    >
    > Ben
    > --

    This issue might be unrelated to the recent changes. I have never been
    able to use a custom gamma table in xscanimage. It always core dumps.
    I can't remember if it was the same "failed assertion" error code or
    not.

    Try the xsane program, it is working for me. I think it has a nicer
    interface as well.

    --
    -Ben Speirs