sane install

From: Alvaro Nunes (alvaro.nunes@clix.pt)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 12:59:34 PDT

    I made the Gnome upgrade. So, as a consequence, I have now a new Gimp on
    my system and when I try to install sane I receive a message saying that
    libgimp.so.1 is unsatisfied. This never ocurred to me before and I
    suppose that eventually this never would ocurred if I don't have made a
    clean install of Mandrake 7, I mean, if I have installed the new Gnome
    over my old installation where sane was working fine.

    Are you aware of this or this is one more of those things that only
    happen to me?

    Thanks
    Alvaro