Re: Sane BeOS port (Was: Sane port)

From: Massimiliano Origgi (origgi@pointest.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 09:46:06 PDT

    >When you believe your system are working OK, post the patches to this
    >list for peoples to test.

    Better a link to a http site, there are a lot of changes :-)

    >If it seem to work, does not break support on other platforms, and me
    >or someone else find time, we will integrate the patches into the CVS
    >repository. (The last one is just to let you know why it might take a
    >while before something happends. :-)

    OK.

    >If the port is very good, you might even get CVS write access to the
    >repository and do the integration yourself. :-)

    Cool :-)

    >Please let us know how this goes. :-)

    Going well, scsi is mostly done, experimental USB works decently with Epson
    scanners and parallel should take a hour or so to implement(thanks to a
    builtin parallel driver in the os).
    Thanks.

    --

    Massimiliano Origgi Be Dev E-15097 http://www.intuiware.com mailto:max@intuiware.com