Re: Snapscan backend

From: Louis van Dompselaar (louis@sitebysite.nl)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 00:30:39 PDT

    Steve, great job to continue the snapscan backend!

    It does do some funny things, however. Have a look at
    http://dompselaar.org/snapscan.jpg
    This is a 300 dpi scan with the Agfa SnapScan 1236s.
    I've included the preview window to give you some idea
    of the original ;-) Both gimp and xv gave a "file truncated"
    error on the out.pnm. Gimp wouldn't load it, xv did, with
    the above result. I'll try xsane to see if the problem
    is with xscanimage rather than the backend though...

    --
    Louis van Dompselaar                        louis@sitebysite.nl
    Site by Site B.V.     Duivendrechtsekade 85, 1096 AJ  Amsterdam