Re: README updates?

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 14:57:10 PDT

    [platforms]
    > Right. This should be heavily updated.

    As well as the table on the webserver. The only thing I can tell: SANE 1.0.2
    compiles under Linux x86 and Irix 5.3 (library names/versions had to be
    changed, maybe fixed now). I could only check pnm on Irix which had no
    problems.

    > Also, README.os2 must be updated and integrated with more complete
    > instructions. I haven't time to do this, but should it be possible I could
    > contact Yuri and work on it.

    This would be nice as I don't know anything about OS/2.

    > And possibly update man pages themselves...

    Yes. At least sane-mustek is up-to-date :-) Some SANE components don't have
    a man page or no documentation at all.

    Bye, Henning