SnapScan

From: Steve Underwood (steveu@coppice.org)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 07:42:08 PDT

    Hi all,

    Does anyone know what is happening with the Snapscan backend
    development? The home page for this doesn't appear to have changed in a
    while, and the latest updates in Sane 1.0.2 seem to be from someone
    else.

    I'm interested in making this driver work for an additional model of
    scanner - the Acer Vuego 610S/610plus. A few simple changes to the code
    in Sane 1.0.2 have achieved some basic functionality, but there are
    still some problems. I'd like advice about a couple of aspects of the
    existing software before I make further changes.

    All the best,
    Steve