Re: Mustek backend 1.0-80 released

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 10:04:45 PDT

    > Sorry to say, my ScanExpress 12000SP plus still gives squashed images
    > when using 1200dpi.

    That's very strange. Is it in all modes (lineart, grey, color)? Could you
    send a debug output (export SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK=4 and xscanimage 2>debug.out)
    from a small scan in 1200 dpi to me (not to the list)? Just the debug
    output, not the scanned image itsself. Please add the dimensions of the
    scanned image, e.g. 5 mm x 5 mm.

    Thank you,

      Henning