xsane-0.59 is available:
- preview_do_gamma_correction does test for 3 pass scanner color mode
- changed fax x-resolution and standard resolution from 98 ppi to 204 ppi
and with of faxpage from 210.0 to 215.7 (so we get 1728 pixels in x direction,
hxlafax-faq says that is the correct size)
- split preferences.printer[..].resolution -> lineart, grayscale and color_resolution
- added setlocale(LC_NUMERIC, "C"); in xsane_init() and #include <locale.h> in xsane.h
this should solve the problems with empty images (100%transparent) with gimp
and other problems that were caused by local settings (1.3 <=> 1,3).
- added setup-option "disable gimp preview gamma"
- added selection (preferences/setup/enhancement options) if autoenhancement changes gamma value
- renamed Preferences/Setup/"Device options" to "Enhancement options"
- removed xsane internal callbacks from dialog struct, the functions are called directly now
- changed the reading of the preview image header. The last newline character before the image
data starts again made some problems, this seems to depend on the data that follows. So I added
a fgets() command to skip the newline character - this seems to work.
- changed increase_filename_in_counter, does work now if the only character of the base-filename
is the counter
- reduced size of src/xsane-startimage.pnm (1MB => 0.6MB)
you should enter the correct printer resolutions for color/grayscale/lineart mode.
-- Homepage: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch sane-umax: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-umax.html xsane: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-xsane.html E-Mail: mailto:Oliver.Rauch@Wolfsburg.DE
-- Source code, list archive, and docs: http://www.mostang.com/sane/ To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sat Apr 22 2000 - 07:49:45 PDT