Re: xscanimage on Gimp

From: Alvaro Nunes (alvaronunes@netc.pt)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 11:02:08 PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I have at last worked out a way of install xsane. I think that the
    installation is correct, but nevertheless, when I try to run xsane I receive
    a window with this message:

    x:sane: no device available.

    There is mean that xsane don't support my scanner, a HP Scanjet 5p or there
    is another reason?

    Thanks
    Alvaro

    Be a philosopher; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.

    Hume