3 gimp 1.0.4 and 1.1.18 questions.

From: Steve Sheriff (fsanta@arrakis.es)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 04:54:19 PDT

    Hi everyone.

    1.I got the xscanimage link working with gimp-1.0.4

    With gimp-1.1.18 I get the error:

    ~/gimp-1.1/plug-ins/xscanimage: the gimp is using a newer version of the
    plug-in protocol than this plug-in.

    2. Can I link xsane to gimp in the same way as xscanimage? I did the obvious
    link but no luck.

    3. I'd like to have gimp-1.0.4 and 1.1.18 both available. Is there an easy way
    to stop the versions writing over each other?

    Best wishes and have a good weekend from Steve at FeF, Spain.