Re: xscanimage on Gimp

From: Alvaro Nunes (alvaronunes@netc.pt)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 17:11:55 PDT

    Hi Steve,

    I had already tried

    ln -s /usr/local/bin/xscanimage (your/gimp/home/directory)/.gimp/plug-ins

    but, as in my system (Mandrake 7.02) xscanimage is in /usr/bin/xscanimage

    I pointed the link to this. I this correct? If it is, then maybe there is
    nothing more that I can do, since this way I can see xscanimage on Gimp.
    BTW, my Gimp is 1.04.

    If I search for xscanimage I found the file on this locations:

    /home/alvaro[my user account]/.sane/xscanimage
    /root/.gimp/plug-ins/xscanimage
    /root/.sane/xscanimage
    /usr/bin/xscanimage
    /usr/lib/gimp/1.0/plug-ins/xscanimage

    Maybe I should put the link to this last location. But I tried that to
    without any success.

    Thanks
    Alv