Re: HP3300, documentation about non-SCL-scanners

From: Peter Kirchgessner (peter@kirchgessner.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 11:58:30 PDT

    Hello Michael,

    this is the answer of HP ScanJet Developer support:

    "Unfortunately, Hewlett-Packard cannot release any protocol
    documentation for
    the non-SCL scanners."

    But there is one little chance. The developer support will look if
    information is available about the chipsets used by the scanners.

    Sincerely

    Peter

    --
    Peter Kirchgessner