new patches for musteka4s2 backend...

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gmx.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 05:08:54 PST

    I changed again some lines of the backend and now it works fine (at
    least for my scanner). Basically I changed the procedure wait_motor and
    the code that selects which lines are to be scanned and which not... Now
    it is possible to select a scan area with topy != 0 and to scan at all
    resolutions.

    I've attached my patched version of the musteka4s2-0.2.tar.gz (sorry
    Jeff, but the version 0.3 doesn't work at all).

    Manuel Panea wrote that his scanner hangs very often using my last patch
    - I couldn't find out why (because with my scanner it works ;-). If your
    PC still hangs, please let me know...

    Please try this driver and tell me about your experience whether it
    works or not...

    -- jochen

    --
    Don't throw your PC
    out of the window throw Window's out of your PC.