testing sane

From: S.P.Sheriff (fsanta@arrakis.es)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 12:08:01 PST

    Hi everyone.

    It says in the documentation that I don't have to have a scanner or camera
    attached to play around with SANE but in answer to my previous post about
    xscanimage I understand that I do have to have a device attached to play
    around with it otherwise I get a Gtk error message. Before updating to
    1.0.1-4 I was able to use the fake devices.

    Has something changed since the documantation was written?

    Thanks Steve.