Re: Can you advise on All-In-One machines (incl. scanner!)

From: David Paschal (paschal@ns.net)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 01:25:50 PST

    Hi, Kasper. I'm working on scanning support for HP OfficeJet all-in-ones.
    You can see what I've released so far at "http://www.ns.net/~paschal/sane".
    Also check out "http://hpoj.bstc.net".

    Currently the only devices my code supports are flatbed OfficeJets
    connected to an HP JetDirect 70X/170X/300X/500X print server, but parallel
    port support is in the works, as is support for sheetfed OfficeJets and the
    LaserJet 1100A (but *not* the LaserJet 3100 or 3150).

    David