Re: Microtek ScanMaker X6 USB

From: Christoph Hintermüller (hinzge@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 10:38:21 PST

    John Fremlin wrote:

    > John Fremlin <vii@altern.org> writes:
    >
    > > Is there anybody currently working on a driver for this device?
    > >
    > > idVendor 0x05da Microtek International Inc.
    > > idProduct 0x0099 X6 Scanner
    >
    > Microtek Netherlands (www.mirotek.nl) have more or less agreed to
    > release the protocol details for this scanner model under an NDA
    > (non-disclosure agreement) whose terms I have not yet seen.
    >
    > Would anybody be interested in helping with coding, or even just
    > testing?

    Hi
    I dont have a Microtec scanner so I will not be able dooing neither testing nor
    excessive coding.
    But as i probably may get a scanner coding will be necessary for I would be
    intersted to gain knowledge about how to get the protocoldetails, and how to
    implement drivers for sane (all things important for .....).
    cu
    Christopher Hintermüller