Backend page on www.mostang.com

From: Jonathan Buzzard (jonathan@buzzard.org.uk)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 09:16:07 PST

    I just noticed looking at my surf report that the traffic has on my
    scanner pages has been way down the last week. On looking at the
    backend page there is no reference to my pages. This is despite the
    latest news on the front page saying a link has been added. I suspect
    when it was updated on the 5th the links got lost.

    Also why do I keep getting unsubscribed from the list every few months?

    JAB.

    --
    Jonathan A. Buzzard                 Email: jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
    Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44(0)1661-832195