HP Scanjet 5P resolution under scanimage problem

From: Dale March (djmarch@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 22:07:34 PST

    I am currently having trouble setting the resoluton when using
    scanimage. Xscanimage works fine however so I do not think the problem
    is in the backend.
    Given the following command:
    scanimage -d hp:/dev/scanner -x 20 -y 30 --resolution 12 --mode color >
    test.png
    No mater what resolution I set, I always get 300 dpi resolution.

    I am using scanimage (sane) 1.0.1 and just tried 1.0.2 with the same
    result. Has
    anyone seen this or know of a patch?

    Dale