Re: USB Microtek ScanMaker X6 (and parallel)

From: John Fremlin (vii@altern.org)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 10:28:30 PST

    Please everyone interested write to Microtek (http://www.microtek.com)
    begging for the specs. I'm not sure, but I think they outsource tech
    support.

    We would have a better argument if we could find some people who are
    teetering on the brink of buying the X6 but are put off by the lack of
    free drivers. Is there anybody in this position?

    Is anyone based in US? Microtek have some US phone numbers at
    http://204.31.16.250/~admin/contact.html, for example (800) 654-4160.

    I'm writing to sales@microtek.com.

    --

    http://altern.org/vii