Primax for Linux Version 0.93 (BETA1) released today

From: Christian Ordig (chr.ordig@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 10:47:04 PST

    Hallo,

    we've released the first Beta version of the Primax Colorado Direct scanner driver
    for Linux today.

    We'd be happy to get quite a lot of Beta-Testing reports, so we can go the step to 1.0
    soon... and make a SANE Backend for this scanner model.

    For more information visit our project's web page.

    http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/

    ---
    Christian Ordig             | The Primax Scanner Driver Project for Linux/UN*X |
    Germany                     |   http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/   |
      / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and       |
     / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting   |
    /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.            |