Re: Report on last CVS snapshot

From: Mentore Siesto (s135989@studenti.ing.unipi.it)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 00:41:12 PST

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, David Taylor wrote:

    DT >It's because you didn't read xsane.INSTALL or xsane.PROBLEMS.
    DT >
    DT >You need to edit /etc/ld.so.conf

    Done, xsane doesn't work but this is (FWIK) a problem with xsanne 0.54
    and the Snapscan backend. I will fetch the latest xsane and work with it,
    then I will send the Italian message files to Oliver.
    BTW, as root I can't find the xsane binaries once built and installed...
    I will learn how to modify the path. :-)

    --
    Mentore Siesto
    Team OS/2 Italia