Re: Report on last CVS snapshot

From: Mentore Siesto (s135989@studenti.ing.unipi.it)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 00:37:18 PST

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Oliver Rauch wrote:

    OR >For such problems it sometimes helps to read
    OR >xsane.INSTALL or xsane.PROBLEMS
    OR >that is the reason why I wrote these files!

    Ops... What a shame for me :-))))
    Ok, thanks for the tip. BTW, I finished translation of the language.po
    file in Italian: ASAP I will start translating the backend part and send
    it to you. I noticed the format of the .po files has changed a little, am
    I right?

    --
    Mentore Siesto
    Team OS/2 Italia