Re: 'scanimage -T' ?

From: Karl Heinz Kremer (khk@khk.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 04:43:41 PST

    Bill Thompson <billt@samart.co.th> said:
    [ ... ]

    > I've noticed during several compilations of sane when
    > handling epson.c, a warning about 'reset' not being used.

    That's a leftover function that is no longer used since a reset
    command was commented out to fix a problem with ADF and/or TPU.
    There is one instance where the reset command is send to the
    scanner directly (sending the string \033@ will do that), this
    could be converted to using the reset function - after the next
    release of SANE.

    I have tried several things to get around the lockup of the
    scanner after the scanimage -T command, but so far without
    much luck.

    Karl Heinz