Re: Epson scanner support

From: Karl Heinz Kremer (khk@khk.net)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 11:49:15 PST

    I hope this is not again the problem with the mailing list
    recycling old messages, I thought I answered this question
    quite some time ago :-)

    The Perfection 636S is supported, it should work even with
    the TPU or the ADF (which is not yet true for the 1200 series).
    I don't know the slimSCSI card, but I guess if the card is
    supported by the pcmcia subsystem then the scanner should
    also work.
    Have you ever tried the combination and experienced problems?
    If so, if you can provide the error message or the error
    condition we might be able to help.

    Karl Heinz

    Pamela Akazawa <pakazawa@radonc17.ucsf.edu> said:

    > Does the Perfection 636 (SCSI) work with the epson backend. Do
    you think
    > it will work with an Adaptec slimSCSI card? Works great with
    Windows ;-(

    majordomo@mostang.com

    majordomo@mostang.com