Re: Microtek V6USL

From: Bernd Schroeder (bernd@aquila.muc.de)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 08:54:29 PST

    On Mon, Jan 17, 2000 at 11:13:28PM -0600, Henry Miller wrote:

    > I own one, and it works with the pre-0.9 backend, but not the 0.8
    > backend. How well I can't say, as I've not played with it much.

    Hhm, the 0.8 version should work as well.

    > I'd be curious if USB can ever get working with it, but with scsi working
    > there is little need currently.

    Did anyone ever try it. I am not very familiar with the USB stuff, but
    recently took a quick look into the USB driver. There are some places,
    where the driverchecks for vendor id and product ids, and the Microtek ones
    are not checked (please do not ask me for them). If they are added to
    the code, it is at least worth a try, I think.

    Bernd

    --
    Bernd Schroeder
    Email: mailto:bernd@aquila.muc.de