Re: SG_BIG_BUFF setting in Problems incorrect

From: Bill Wohler (wohler@newt.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 20:20:41 PST

    Douglas Gilbert <dgilbert@interlog.com> writes:
    > go away. For example you could get the sg driver version 2.1.36
    > (as used in lk 2.2.14) from the table at
    > http://www/torque.net/sg

      I'll do better than that. As soon as the Debian GNU/Linux folks
      release 2.2, it will most likely have a post 2.2.6 kernel and this
      sg issue will be a non-issue.

      Many heartful thanks for maintaining this stuff.

    --
    Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com>
    Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.