Re: new snapshot?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 21:19:40 PST

    > was there a new sane-devel snapshot tar.gz released since the
    > config.in error one?

    No, there wasn't. I have not had time to do that. I am truly sorry
    for checking in a broken header file. I guess I should fix the
    makefiles so they will detect this automatically the next time.

    The easiest way to update the latest snapshot to the current CVS
    version, is to log in using cvs:

      cd sane-devel-20000130
      cvs login
      [the password is 'anoncvs']

    and then update the snapshot to the latest CVS version:

      cvs update -d

    Then you don't need to fetch snapshots, but can just keep up to date
    using CVS.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>