Re: Nikon coolscan LS-2000

From: Andreas (andreas.rick@free.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 12:00:08 PST

    Dear Didier and Petter

    I'm OK to take over the maintainance of the Coolscan backend,
    but I still feel a little unsure about the Autofocus problem.
    I hope there will not be any degradation of functionallity
    for the people with LS20 and LS-1000 when passing on to the
    new version of the coolscan backend (0.4.2).
    I will try to make a patch for the latest SANE snapshot so
    the new coolscan backend can be included befor code freeze.

    Greetings

    Andreas