Xsane: Slider scan resolution selection

From: genkin@canada.com
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 15:47:54 PST

    I really preferred that resolution could be selected from a drop-down
    list in xsane 0.49, as opposed to a slider in 0.5x.

    I used to do many of my scans at 400, and then I could load the image
    in gimp, and print it in its original size. But right now the slider
    doesn't obey very well -- I can never get 400 out of it: only 399 or
    403.

    It would be nice if this feature were configurable (whether thru a
    command line switch or thru a Preferences dialog). Or, perhaps,
    inculde a small box to enter the resolution manually?

    --
    Arcady Genkin                                 http://www.thpoon.com
    Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.