Unixware patch

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 21:53:51 PST

    [Wolfgang Rapp]
    > --- config.sub.org Fri Jan 7 10:33:57 2000
    > +++ config.sub Fri Jan 7 10:47:37 2000

    This change is not in the latest config.sub version from FSF,
    available from CVS
    :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.gnu.org:/gd/gnu/anoncvsroot
    (/gd/gnu/anoncvsroot/common). Did you send this change to FSF? If it
    isn't there, it will disappear when we upgrade config.sub the next
    time.

    > Configuration of Sane on UW is easy now if we use the newest libtool
    > 1.3.4 because the libtool maintainers now put in my patches to
    > create shared libs on Unixware to this version.

    Oliver Rauch has some patches to our libtool 1.3.3 which will need to
    be moved into 1.3.4 as well before we upgrade. Is the new libtool
    version required to compile on Unixware?

    Your patch is now in CVS, and will be included in the next snapshot.
    Please test and make sure I did not break anything.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no