Re: Segfault in xscanimage

From: Karl Heinz Kremer (khk@khk.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 10:02:50 PST

    On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 05:40:07PM +0100, Oliver Rauch wrote:
    > Hi Karl Heinz
    >
    > try if it works when you comment out:
    > s->opt[ OPT_GAMMA_VECTOR].cap |= SANE_CAP_ADVANCED;
    > and the equivalent lines for red/green/blue

    How did you know? When I remove the "Advanced" settings from
    the Options then it works. This however causes the gamma curves
    to be placed on the "normal" interface of xscanimage and not the
    advanced one where they belong (IMHO).

    Karl Heinz

    --
    Karl Heinz Kremer                                      khk@khk.net