Latest SANE snapshot: question

From: Mentore #cat# Siesto (s135989@studenti.ing.unipi.it)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 01:05:27 PST

    Is there an FTP server available where to download the latest SANE
    snapshot? I don't have web access, so I can't get it.
    With Mandrake 6.1 distribution I can't compile SANE 1.0.1, probably due to
    an incompatibility with libtool 1.3.3, so I'm stuck with Linux. In the
    next few days I'll try to compile SANE 1.0.1 with the new Snapscan backend
    0.7, but I'd really be happy to test the latest SANE snapshot!

    --
    Mentore Siesto
    Team OS/2 Italia