RICOH

From: Williams Mark L DLPC (WilliamsML@ncsc.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 09:37:56 PST

    I've looked at the Ricoh backend, which turns out to clearly be for
    monochrome scanners. I've email support at Ricoh for info on the FS2
    scanner, but I've gotten absolutely no response... not even an
    acknowledgement. Do backend developers have any particular protocol for
    contacting and working with equipment providers? Maybe something to lend
    some credence or clout to my request for info from Ricoh?

    Thanks for suggestions...
    Mark