Re: Documentation updates?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 19:09:46 PST

    [David Mosberger-Tang]
    > Regarding sanei documentation: please make it a separate document,
    > NOT a chapter of the SANE API. sanei is an implementation helper,
    > but it is NOT part of the official API. One can implement a SANE
    > without sanei.

    OK.

    I suggest we title it "SANE Backend Implementation Guide", or
    something similar. Would anyone be interested in writing such
    document? I guess it should outline how a backend should work, and
    then describe all the sanei functions, group by group.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no