Latest SnapScan backend

From: Mentore #cat# Siesto (s135989@studenti.ing.unipi.it)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 00:41:26 PST

    Sorry for the question, but I need help from any of the AGFA scanner users
    in the sane-devel list.

    I bought recently a Snapscan 1236s, but since I don't have web access I
    can't reach Kevin Charter's home page and fetch the latest SnapScan
    backend.
    In this period I don't have enough time to study the original backend
    source, so I can't use the scanner. What's worse, the bundled win 3.1
    software doesn't work at all (version mismatch between the message files
    and the binaries, it says: tried to fix it, still is broken).
    Now that I'm finally MS-independent, could someone be so kind to send me
    the latest backend?
    BTW has anyone got an FTP address for agfa scanners? I tried ftp.agfa.com
    but that server didn't help at all.

    --
    Mentore Siesto
    Team OS/2 Italia