Re: language versions

From: Kevin Dalley (kevind@rahul.net)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 13:10:46 PST

    Oliver Rauch <oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE> writes:

    > Hi,
    >
    > is someone interested in writing translation files for his native language for xsane?
    > We already have: english, german, french and czech.

    Do you know about Translation Project. Their goal is to
    internationalize free programs. As I am updating findutils, someone
    was kind enough to point me in their direction. Translators and
    maintainers can both register. Here's the web site:

    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/

    --
    Kevin Dalley
    kevind@rahul.net