ACER 610S drivers

From: Menaka Lashitha Bandara (lashi@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 08:52:44 PST

    G'day,

    I enquired about Acer 610s scanner drivers quite a while ago, but I havn't
    kept upto date with the latest with sane for a long time. I would like to
    know if a driver for this scanner has been developed yet, or the progresss
    with its development, or whether development has stopped.

    I managed to use an eqavilent driver recommended to me about 3 months ago,
    but it fails to move the head backwards -- but it does give me a preview.

    Your attention much appreciated.

    Lashi
    (lashi@alphalink.com.au)