Re: xsane-0.41

Kevin Dalley (kevind@rahul.net)
01 Nov 1999 08:23:18 -0800

After I read this email, I double check my version of xsane-0.41 on
the latest Debian release, and it exhibits the same problem. I cannot
save files as png. xsane-0.40 (with a patch) also exhibits this
problems.

I don't run xsane in stand-alone mode often, and I have never saved a
file of png straight from xsane, I use gimp for that. Therefore, I
don't *really* know what it should look like, but save as jpg did work.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevind@rahul.net