Re: Mustek MFS-6000CX, once again please.

Hugo van der Kooij (Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:27:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 ml@vianetinc.com wrote:

> Hate to be a pest but anyone out there can tell me if I need a SCSI
> terminator given that I'm using a new SCSI card. The Mustek came without
> one and I'm a little confused over the difference between the the
> Mustek-supplied "SCSI" card and a "real" card.

The only answer can be found in the documentation that comes with the
card. Apparantly you own the card and it's most likely you are the one
owning the manual. If you can't tell then contact your supplier. They
should be able to tell you.

(A bit of motivation by promissing to use the scanner as a thermometer on
them might help ;-)

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/