Re: net problem

Wim Taymans (wim.taymans@tvd.be)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:56:18 +0200

--------------5A77D66A046EB7097B99DD01

Wim Taymans wrote:

> I bet it's the debugging text sent to the client...

commenting the line with option dump 1 in microtek2.conf solved
the problem. I'm a happy man now :-)

somehow these debugging messages screw up saned invoked from inetd.
Maybe worth a fix or a FAQ.

Happy scanning,

Wim

--
T-shirt Of The Day:
        I'm the person your mother warned you about.

--------------5A77D66A046EB7097B99DD01 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit