Re: sane-1.0.1 available for SCO UnixWare 7.1

Jens Scheithauer (jenss@sco.COM)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:03:40 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> May I suggest that you send the diff's back so the changes can be
> incorporated in the lot? IM(NSH)O that is the proper thing to do. I guess
> you can make them so they rely on proper definitions to work with SCO
> without hurting other ports.
>
> Hugo.

Sure! I've placed a file with the diffs in ftpput.sco.com/tmp/sane.

-Jens

Jens Scheithauer The Santa Cruz Operation Limited
Software Engineer Registered in England No 2063779
Croxley Business Park, Hatters Lane
Tel: +44 (0)1923 813 803 Watford, WD1 8YN
Fax: +44 (0)1923 813 804 England