Re: Microtek ScanMaker IV on Linux-2.2.10 (Redhat 6.0)

Mike Harris (mikenao@home.net)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:31:26 -0700

You are correct, it does happen at various dpi. I thought it was just
below 150dpi, however the more I used it, I found that it did it at
various dpi, and it would go away just by changing the dpi slightly...

Mike