Re: [Fwd: Re: Problem with Astra 1200s]

Lee Nevo (lnevo@usa.net)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 19:21:28 -0400

SUCCESS!!!

I tried my much older ISA Adaptec AVA-1505 SCSI card and everything
worked great.

I'm a little disappointed by the fact that it isn't working with the
Buslogic card, however your reasoning behind needing an active
terminator makes sense. I'm going to see if I can find one and test it
out again.

Do you think the terminator is most likely the problem, or should I
start looking for a better SCSI card?

Thanks for all your help. Its incredible that we were able to solve the
problem within 20 hours!!!

Lee