Re: Coolscan LS-30 + best scanner

Fred Willingham (fcw@worldpath.net)
Sat, 15 May 1999 21:11:18 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Bitmead <chris.bitmead@bigfoot.com>
To: <sane-devel@mostang.com>
Cc: Fred Willingham <fcw@worldpath.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 1999 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: Coolscan LS-30 + best scanner

I have been very impressed with the Coolscan III. The Windows driver is
excellent and has been updated several times since I bought the scanner.

I'm hoping to be able to use my Coolscan with Linux soon.

Does anyone have any suggestions sbout who to contact at Nikon?

I don't know anything about the other scanner.

-F