Re: Which libraries are needed to compile ?

Laurent GRAWET (laurent.grawet@europe.com)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:27:51 +0200

Dr. Andreas Bolsch wrote:

> If you don't get any error message upon starting (x)scanimage there
> is definitely no library missing. For otherwise the loader would
> complain and exit immediately.

Yes but there are still some errors in config.log .

> Maybe you could tell us something about: scanner model, SCSI card.
> And setting the debug variables (like export SANE_DEBUG_????=128,
> for ???? see man page of sane and sane-bla where bla is the backend
> you want to use, i.e. mikrotek, mustek, ...) might give you a clue
> what's going wrong.

I compiled the sane-pre1.01-4 with agfa-snapscan-1236.diff (patch for my
scanner)
My scsi card is a AVA1505 from adaptec.
I tryed the sane 1.00 too but I got the same problem (without patch)