Re: Sane Logo

Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 15:27:49 +0100

Michael Sweet wrote:

> Oliver Rauch wrote:
> > Now I think the last instance should be the vote of the
> > sane-developers if the logo will become the sane-logo. So please
> > write a bit about your thoughts about it!
>
> A bit big don't you think? How does it look when made smaller?

You can make it smaller to about 64x64 pixels and smaller and it still looksok,
you ony have to change/remove the text if it gets too small.
I included it into the xsane device selection dialog and the about window and it

looks nice in this size, it should not be smaller for this prupose.

But you can make small icons from it (with a bit work after making it smaller)
and it still looks nice and you can Identify it.

Bye
Oliver

--
EMAIL: Oliver.Rauch@Wolfsburg.DE