Re: Unofficial CVS branch relative to v1.00

Nick Lamb (njl98r@ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:32:25 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> As it seems to be a while until the SANE maintainer David
> Mosberger-Tang finds time to release a new version on SANE, I sat down
> this evening to collect (hopefully) all the (usefull) patches which
> has passed by the mailingslist. If someone is missing, please reply
> to this message on the list.

How about my test option patch for the scanimage frontend? I posted it in
the expectation that perhaps someone would actually try it, perhaps if
the CVS SANE version included it finally someone would take notice?

As far as I'm concerned the reaction I got to my test patch means that
NONE of the current SANE code works as described in the standard, would
anyone care to contradict me?

Nick.