Re: MicroTek X6el

Bernd Schroeder (bernd@aquila.muc.de)
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 00:17:51 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 01, 1998 at 06:25:53PM -0500, Matt Ryan wrote:
> I have a MicroTek X6el scanner. It is an 8.5" X 14" scanner with a
> backlight for scanning negatives.
>
> I can't seem to get the regular X6 driver to work with it.
>
> Suggestions?

This model should basically work with the microtek2 backend in sane-1.00,
although color and grayscale scans produce garbage under some circumstances
with this version.

At the end of november a patch was posted to this list to make this model
work with sane without the above mentioned problems.

If it doesn't work with the 1.00 release of sane plus the patch, please
describe more detailed, what the problem is.

Bernd

--
Bernd Schroeder
Email: mailto:bernd@aquila.muc.de