Re: Fw: ViewStation AT3/A6000C Plus Reference Document

Andre Couture (acouture@videotron.ca)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:57:15 -0500

I can try emailing the same guy??? never know.

Also I still have problem with my scanner AT3, it still hangs after a scan.
I've upgraded to sane1.0, still the same.

/ac

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Andre Couture 938934 Ontario Inc. mailto:acouture@videotron.ca

mailto:search_n_find@yahoo.com